Wrongful Death

Melrose, Massachusetts Wrongful Death Attorney Serving Clients in Middlesex County, Essex County

When a loss of life is due to someone else’s negligent or reckless behaviors, this is considered a wrongful death. The family of the loved one is entitled to compensation. As such, the matter deserves to be pursued legally

Nothing can prepare us for the death of a loved one. When that loss of a loved one is through the negligent or willful acts of another, the pain can be even deeper. After the wrongful death of a loved one, it’s important for you to speak with a compassionate personal injury attorney. John Tramontozzi understands that no amount of money can compensate for the loss of your spouse, child, or parent. Financial damages can, however, be a comfort in this dark time by helping you take care of funeral costs, cover medical bills, and replace lost income. There is some comfort in knowing that the responsible party is held accountable and that your loved one would be glad to know that your financial burdens are lessened. In addition, the financial compensation can be used to further the wishes of the loved one, whether to benefit the inheritors, or given to an association or charity in their memory. Damages for loss of companionship and emotional pain can also bring some comfort after the tragic loss of someone you love.

The amount of damages that you may receive for your wrongful death lawsuit will vary on a case-by-case basis. John Tramontozzi at Tramontozzi Law will do everything he can to shoulder all legal responsibilities so that you can focus on recovering from your grief and spending time with your family.

To see how we can help you through this trying time, contact the Tramontozzi Law Offices at 781-665-0099 or contact us by email. If you require, we can hire language interpreters on your behalf as part of our comprehensive legal services.

For Further information on this and related topics see:
(Ten things to Do if You are in Car Accident in Melrose MAConstruction Site Accidents in Melrose MA for related information)